Valium taper

[su...]

I was on here a while back. Trying to taper off valium. I only had once a week 5mg, sometimes it would be 4 or five days between but not usually. But suddenly one night I started to wake up with feeling awful and heart going crazy. Then feeling nauseous and agitated. Difficulty falling asleep. So I tried to work out what would it be on a daily basis and that this would be easy to get off or taper than every few days. Thought I had it going ok but no, having bad symptoms. I think I am very sensitive. At first I had 1mg a day but this seems to still be giving me trouble. Now at 0.8 mg but don't feel good. I managed to get a liquid elixir which is easier to titrate up or down with a small syringe. Not getting any sleep and worried about how this is affecting my brain. I don't know what I should do.

A few years ago I was on valium and successfully tapered off, but it is the only thing that takes away my neck and back pain - relaxes the muscles, so I though now and again would be ok. Do people get more sensitive the second time around? Really desperate now. Don't know how long I can go on like this. Help! What does anyone think I should be on for now. Last time once I got to 1.5mg I tapered down 0.1mg every 2 weeks.