1 Year Benzo Free!

[Wo...]

Hi everyone. Wow I can’t believe it’s been a year already. I can remember like yesterday trying to navigate my taper and being so so sick all the time. This year has been full of great windows, an awful wave, a few smaller waves and even more windows. I look forward to my continued healing and to what the next year will bring. Keep hope alive everyone. We can do this!!

You are trooper.  Way to push through this crazy process.  It helps so much to hear about people's improvements.  I wish you an open window for the rest of your life.

• 3 weeks later...
Congrats Wonderwoman!!!  Glad to hear it keeps getting better and you're past the worst!!  Lead the way!!!  Hope and trust in the process is a good thing.

Congratulations Wonderwoman! I am very happy you are doing better and experiencing lots of windows. Praying that it will continue for you and full healing will come to you soon! Keep fighting the good fight and keep your hope alive!

Sending you lots of hugs and heartfelt prayers for a smooth recovery and complete recovery soon!

Blessing!

Pi