Author Topic: Today, 10 months of freedom!  (Read 328 times)

[Buddie]

Today, 10 months of freedom!
« on: August 08, 2019, 04:13:08 am »
Ten months behind! I can't get used to my new life. It's okay! Short waves then Windows! There are already moments when I feel really happy! Thank you friends for what you have! I feel not alone in this battle. All embrace and love! Bless you, our Great Father! :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Today, 10 months of freedom!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 08:41:06 am »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 04:41:57 pm »
After you left a comment on my benzo-free celebrations thread I found yours and congrats for making it this far, you should be really proud!
Wishing you all the best for the days that are yet to come :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 04:47:07 pm »
Congratulations, Prince [...]! ;D  I hope very soon you find yourself in that wide open window that never closes.
:smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2019, 02:20:54 am »
[...]...So good to hear your monthly update.  It is so encouraging to see you progressing so well!  Great job!!!