Post jump + 5 months

[J ...]

All, its been 5 months! Looking back there were some bad days, I pushed through them and here I am. As I have said, when I sleep I feel great.

My w/d symptoms of muscle atrophy is still with me but getting better, my eyes are not as blurry as before, the fog is lifting most days (when I sleep) but the ringing in my ears is obnoxious. When does that stop?  I have even felt like doing things around the house. My X would be impressed!

Unfortunately, she suffered indirectly because of my Benzo. I apologized to her over tears several times, I think she understands for the most part. I sent her articles I found on https://www.benzoinfo.com which helped her to understand. I have started to also tell my story to those at work and they have admitted to me I had changed. Most think I am looking better.

Today I was at the surgeons office as I had surgery about 2 weeks after my jump. I know...Before the surgery I was adamant about NO BENZOs. My post check the following day I was quite agitated as I had thought they had given me a Benzo. They didnt! POINT of this story: the Dr. and Nurse told that because of my insistence about the Benzo they changed their pre-surgery questionnaire! They are more aware of the Benzo issue now. Thats a success right there.

Anyway, I still have a few rough days but I have more good ones! I feel emotions, I cry, I laugh, and I look forward to the next day now!! If not for BB I would have gone down the wrong method of taper. I read the Ashton Manual found here which was wonderful. Doing the liquid titration was spot on for me.

I am a survivor!

Way to go Stone!  Your body is rebounding well.  Wishes for your continued healing.  I think we all will continue to heal both emotionally and physically for years to come.  Congrats on battling through the most difficult months.

Congratulations dear !!!

May I ask if the drugs used to surgery did worsen your widthdrawal symtoms???? 

I am so afraid if I will have a surgery in the future

Thanks

I cant say the drugs used in surgery made w/d worse, IDK. I felt bad for about two weeks, but I had the flu a few weeks before. It was winter and cold...ugh!

All is good for the most part. Everyday is a day to move the ball forward to better health.

All, its been 5 months! Looking back there were some bad days, I pushed through them and here I am. As I have said, when I sleep I feel great.

My w/d symptoms of muscle atrophy is still with me but getting better, my eyes are not as blurry as before, the fog is lifting most days (when I sleep) but the ringing in my ears is obnoxious. When does that stop?  I have even felt like doing things around the house. My X would be impressed!

Unfortunately, she suffered indirectly because of my Benzo. I apologized to her over tears several times, I think she understands for the most part. I sent her articles I found on https://www.benzoinfo.com which helped her to understand. I have started to also tell my story to those at work and they have admitted to me I had changed. Most think I am looking better.

Today I was at the surgeons office as I had surgery about 2 weeks after my jump. I know...Before the surgery I was adamant about NO BENZOs. My post check the following day I was quite agitated as I had thought they had given me a Benzo. They didnt! POINT of this story: the Dr. and Nurse told that because of my insistence about the Benzo they changed their pre-surgery questionnaire! They are more aware of the Benzo issue now. Thats a success right there.

Anyway, I still have a few rough days but I have more good ones! I feel emotions, I cry, I laugh, and I look forward to the next day now!! If not for BB I would have gone down the wrong method of taper. I read the Ashton Manual found here which was wonderful. Doing the liquid titration was spot on for me.

I am a survivor!

HURRAY! Congrats, J Stone! I am SO happy to hear you are having better days!

I would like to ask about the muscle atrophy you have experienced, i.e., what do you mean exactly and when did it start and how does it affect you. Thank you! xoxo

My first real post here so forgive me if I'm in the wrong place. I'm specifically looking for Klonopin success stories so congrats to you!  My biggest fear is seizures. Did you ever experience them and what would you recommend to avoid them?

I'm also encouraged by your remarks about your vision. I had excellent vision, almost bionic lol, and it went to crap literally overnight.  One day I had perfect vision; the next day I was using a magnifying glass and heading to the store for readers. I just recently bumped up to 1.75 readers and everything is still blurry. Hoping once I'm clean, this improves.  Thanks for your story.