Food sensitivity and body pain

[Fl...]

Hi I am 6 months out. When does the food sensitivity and bone pain/ body ache tend to end? It feels like forever.  All my other symtoms have calmed down except for this. I get choking sensation and bezo belly whenever I eat the wrong food. My head feels like I am not even here. I am sooooo sick of this.

At 6 months I think you are doing quite well!

Everyone has their own set of weird symptoms and everyone heals at their own special rate and time. You will eventually  heal completely but no one can tell you when. I know it feels permanent. But it isn't.

Keep on going, Fly. You will get there.

east

Hi flymonkey,

So sorry you are still having issues and suffering the pain after such a short term use!

I wonder if you ever took any other brain meds before that may sensitized you can like me.

I developpef sensitivity to msg and artificial sweeteners after lexapro taper, and never been able to handle anything containing those 2 neurotoxin.

You may want to check the ingredients see if those are the cause of problems.

What other symptoms did you have and now resolved?

4mom

The bright lights, lack of sleep, body temp hot and cold, nausea, body vibrations, severe restlessness or anxiety all have calmed down. It's been pure hell the last 6 months. I feel better some days and soon as I eat the wrong food starts me back in a bad wave. I know sugar and gluten are a big triggers and I stay away from that.  I even had to give up all fruits because of the sugar.

All my symptoms are physical pain. Bone pain muscle pain I remember seeing a documentary with Heather Ashton and she said the physical symptoms were normally the last thing bel all my symptoms are physical pain. Bone pain muscle pain I remember seeing a documentary with Heather Ashton and she said the physical symptoms were normally the last thing to leave

I'm ok with real sugar. The artificial sweetener is total diffetent, they are neurotoxin.

Almost everything produced and in store that taste sweet contains artificial sweeteners

The physical sxs were the first thing to leave for me.  The severe muscle ,bone and nerve pain was tolerable by month 4 or 5.  I still have some muscle cramping at night at month 8 but it's not bad.  Food sensitivities were off the charts through month 7.  Absolutely no msg or fake sugar or I am sick for days.  Processed sugar is ok in small amounts.  I do better with fruit smoothies to satisfy sweet tooth but still can get rev'd.  My big deal is that I can finally eat because appetite returned.  I lost a ton of weight in first 5 months.  Still have to be very careful about additives and processed food.  It's sad cuz I could really pig out and put the weight back on but have to 'tip toe' and read labels with everything I eat.  Even fresh food high in glutamate can stir me up.

What a strange journey.....Hang in there.

• 1 month later...

All my symptoms are physical pain. Bone pain muscle pain I remember seeing a documentary with Heather Ashton and she said the physical symptoms were normally the last thing bel all my symptoms are physical pain. Bone pain muscle pain I remember seeing a documentary with Heather Ashton and she said the physical symptoms were normally the last thing to leave

For this old warrior, mental symptoms were the last to leave. I guess we are all different, huh? Goes to show we cannot compare ourselves with others. Everyone has their own weird and wild symptoms, and all of heal at different rates and times.

Dr Ashton spoke with her knowledge, which is great but it does not go for everyone. Wish we knew WHY this is so!

east

Hi sioban,

Can you share some details on your fasting? What did you eat and how much, what did it help with?

I'm in high tolerance to almost food now because of the glutamate. I need to eat less with very restricted diets.

Thanks

4mom