To All Of You

[ka...]

To all of you on this site I  can not say how much I admire all of you I wish I could be one of You and until I go back on benzo I still am but You all deserve a Medal and undying respect You are all warriors in your individual fight I wish the Medical community could see how you are all fighting this demon I applaud You all You are all wonderful Thank You for giving us a voice and making it heard  Love and Respect From Cindy My name aka Kachina we don't look anything alike Kachina was a mini dachshund black and tan so wonderful   

kachina, so nice of you! We BB people are kind of special. Anyone who can get through benzo wd IS a real warrior. It takes incredible strength and determination to get through this.

How are YOU doing?

east

O'K. But still same old things going on You would be a little proud of me I got up early terrified as hell got myself dressed went the grocery store targets and cumbie's for coffee I'm still very scared after I did all that I started to whig out My aunt is in rehab because there's no one to take care of her that would of course would have been me but I can't even take care of myself no strength anymore but I did get to clean the toilet

Lady, I AM proud of you! Driving is rough enough and going into a big store is really upsetting to someone in wd. Good for you! I recall going into a Walmart about 4 months into my own wd. It was almost unbearable. Those super bright lights, the loud music, all the really bright colors...almost made me just leave and go back home.

I have to laugh, picturing you trying to clean your toilet. Cleaning is a bit beyond what we are able to do that first awful year off benzos. I know I sure couldn't. My house was a total mess, with cat fur balls rolling around everywhere and dust about a half inch thick. But hell, my cats didn't care and I was way too busy dealing with BWD to care either. We just endure, kachina. We just keep going and pray that what we are told on BB is true.

It is, but you wont truly believe that until you start to heal.

THUMBS UP to you, friend!

east

Thank you for the kind words. You are a warrior too and we are all fighting a battle that only we can understand. I'm so glad we have one another in this dark place. Celebrate the small things you have been able to do, for they are really not small at all. Those are really great things you were able to do and if you stay the course, they will get easier and less freaky over time. One step in front of the other.  :smitten:

kachina, I think you are one smart and tough cookie. I still smile picturing you trying to clean your toilet. WD makes some things just seem so disgusting and awful! Over the years on BB I have read so many posts about similar things. I personally used cleaning my own home as therapy while recovering from benzos. I did not do a good job, and the results were often disastrous. I got this dumb idea to use bleach on everything. Really NOT a good idea!!

Just keep trying, dear lady. Things do get better but it just takes time.

east