Author Topic: Nine Months off wave  (Read 163 times)

[Buddie]

Nine Months off wave
« on: July 31, 2019, 05:23:04 pm »
I guess it's a wave! I was starting to feel better, but recently I've had a few symptoms return and some new ones emerge. The new symptoms include: Burning sinuses, a mentally detached feeling (dont feel like myself), and tingling in my arms. As my dizziness and lightheadedness have faded, I was hit with the new symptoms. The most distressing being the detachment and funny head feeling. Is this common at 9 months out?
Frustrated,
Fp
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Nine Months off wave
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 09:22:49 pm »
FP

All sounds normal to me.  If I were you Id stay away from the beer.

Good healing

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Nine Months off wave
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 11:12:14 pm »
FP

All sounds normal to me.  If I were you Id stay away from the beer.

Good healing

[...]

Yes   Lesson learned the hard way. Two beers a couple of months ago and I havent felt the same since. Im not sure if these new symptoms are related to the two beers, but Im not taking any chances in the future

Edit:  Fixed quote:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 07:21:29 am by [Buddie] »