Author Topic: thank you Colin and team and Buddies  (Read 845 times)

[Buddie]

Re: thank you Colin and team and Buddies
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2019, 11:49:38 pm »
Just the best news, and so very happy for you. :thumbsup:

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2019, 01:28:09 am »
Only one problem with the cat's getting ready to celebrate [...]'s jumping off Librium.  Gran's back!  I see her drunk already in the pink bowl.  Oh, dear.  I hope she doesn't ruin the purrtay.

:laugh: Hopefully Gran is too far gone to even notice we are purr-taying. ;D
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2019, 01:32:04 am »
Just the best news, and so very happy for you. :thumbsup:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2019, 09:22:22 pm »
YAY!!!  Celebration thread!  Congrats again.  Tell your daughter there will be no wave and you can totally celebrate...and if a wave hits, you've got it under control. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2019, 09:48:42 pm »
YAY!!!  Celebration thread!  Congrats again.  Tell your daughter there will be no wave and you can totally celebrate...and if a wave hits, you've got it under control.

Thanks, [...].  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2019, 12:34:22 am »
Congratulations [...]!  So thrilled for you to be benzo free, you did it!!  Hope you’re feeling good and everything just gets better and better  :smitten:  Cheers to your healing!

Love,

[...] ❤️

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2019, 01:19:15 am »
Congratulations [...]!  So thrilled for you to be benzo free, you did it!!  Hope you’re feeling good and everything just gets better and better  :smitten:  Cheers to your healing!

Love,

[...] ❤️

Thanks, [...]. As I posted on another thread, 1 day post-jump feels the same as 1 day pre-jump. Kind of anticlimactic, but that's what we want, right? :thumbsup: ;D
[...] :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2019, 08:06:19 pm »
Checking in to report that at 7 weeks post jump I've noticed a change for the better. 

Anxiety seems closer to pre-benzo anxiety. I'm having a big health problem right now, but my brain is not be overreacting to it. Whether this is a trend or a window, I'll take it!

I always find signatures helpful, so my taper is outlined in mine. I highly recommend a daily micro-taper and tapering to near zero at a pace that's reasonably comfortable. For me that was slow and long, but the results were worth it! :)

Again, thank you to all the buddies here. Traveling this path with you, rather than alone, made it possible for me to beat the benzo beast.

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2019, 01:50:13 am »
Congrats! would you suggest this even if you had to start off on [...] a large amount of librium? I'm on 3mg k, so that would be like 120 mgs. of librium.

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2019, 12:07:17 pm »
Thanks for the posting your positive update, [...]. 
Already seeing changes for the better is an excellent sign for the future.
[...]  :smitten: