Author Topic: thank you Colin and team and Buddies  (Read 867 times)

[Buddie]

thank you Colin and team and Buddies
« on: July 31, 2019, 04:25:14 pm »
I took my last tiny dose of Librium this morning. I'm done! :balloon:

It is time to give credit where credit is due. I would not have made it without Benzo Buddies.

Colin, thank you for starting this forum.

Team, thank you for the time and energy you give so selflessly to keep this forum running.

Buddies, thank you for all you taught me and for letting me know that I was not alone.

And, to my kids, who will not read this but I will say it anyway, thank you for being my reason to keep going every day no matter what.

[...]/[...] :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: thank you Colin and team and Buddies
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 04:53:40 pm »
Well done, [...], and all credit to you for sticking with the long, arduous and harrowing journey.

I hope your path will be considerably smoother from now on.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 06:07:50 pm »
Well done, [...], and all credit to you for sticking with the long, arduous and harrowing journey.

You know I wish, with all my heart, the same for you, [...]. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 06:43:45 pm »

You know I wish, with all my heart, the same for you, [...]. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Aw, thank you so much.   :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 10:35:36 pm »
I told my daughter I took my last dose of Librium. She asked if we should really celebrate now or wait to see if something bad would happen in the next week given Librium's long half-life. She asked wouldn't I need to reinstate if I got hit by a horrible wave? My understanding is the answer to that is ABSOLUTELY NOT!

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 11:04:14 pm »
[...]:

Cats all over are wearing happy hats for you. Congratulations!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2019, 11:06:46 pm »
Congratulations [...], I knew it would happen soon.  So glad you finally did it. I agree with you, I owe all my support to BB, if it wasn't for them I would have never been able to taper.
Keep thinking positive, pushing forward, stay the course and know it'll get better. Keep us posted how you're doing.
Wishing you the best.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2019, 11:23:29 pm »
[...]:

Cats all over are wearing happy hats for you. Congratulations!

[...]

Thanks, [...]! I love the pic. You made me smile. ;D

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2019, 11:28:12 pm »
Congratulations [...], I knew it would happen soon.  So glad you finally did it. I agree with you, I owe all my support to BB, if it wasn't for them I would have never been able to taper.
Keep thinking positive, pushing forward, stay the course and know it'll get better. Keep us posted how you're doing.
Wishing you the best.

Thanks, [...]! We did it!! I will add some updates if I can find my thread. I do lose things. ::)  I'll keep an eye out for updates from you, too!

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2019, 11:32:19 pm »
Only one problem with the cat's getting ready to celebrate [...]'s jumping off Librium.  Gran's back!  I see her drunk already in the pink bowl.  Oh, dear.  I hope she doesn't ruin the purrtay.