New .. Klonopin Withdrawal what is a Window?

[ch...]

I'm new to benzo buddies ...

my brain is slow today I feel like I'm in a Matrix Swimming Pool

so frustrated what is a window?

I need support post taper of Klonopin was on 4mg at the end of 20 years of RX for Klonopin.  Tapered off about 5 months ago stopped completely with my doctor.

so frustrated..

What is a window?

A window is a sign of healing. In my case everything was normal. It was like the world was full of color again. My brain was calm and I was joyful. I am trying to find more words to describe it, but it was awesome! Sometimes, it would only be for a minute, and other times and hour. I never knew. Please don't give up hope, because you will feel normal again. It takes time. I can't say when, but it will happen. Hang in there. Many here have had them and many here are healed. Read the success stories and try to focus on the positive. Not easy, but can be done! :)

Hi Char...Can ya fill in your signature.  Will help us respond to you with better info.  Welcome!  A window is a 'Divine' piece of time where your symptoms are minimal...sometimes....they disappear.  If the window closes, or more like when it closes,...we call it a wave.  Sxs return.  Seems to be a typical part of the healing process.  The ashton manual has a lot of great info.  It's worth the read.  Dana describes it well.  The world comes back in color.  It is a phenomenal feeling! And ya...it is a sign...you are healing.  The pain of a wave is also a sign you are healing.  Windows don't hurt.

Ok so... the times when I feel like I'm coming off of a wave ... all seems slow and I'm frustrated but for a moment I go OK I seem to be having a good day but I don't know if I'm having a good day or not ... would be a window ... I ... the why do docs put us on such a heavy duty drugs for so long ... :idiot:

and ok when I get a chance I will fill in the signature... I don't want to

'label ' myself .. and if the signature would help yes...

Ok so... the times when I feel like I'm coming off of a wave ... all seems slow and I'm frustrated but for a moment I go OK I seem to be having a good day but I don't know if I'm having a good day or not ... would be a window ... I ... the why do docs put us on such a heavy duty drugs for so long ... :idiot:

and ok when I get a chance I will fill in the signature... I don't want to

'label ' myself .. and if the signature would help yes...

Hi Chartrak,

Welcome. You will get a lot of help and suggestions here.

Can I suggest you use search to:

1) read The Ashton Manual

2) read the Sofakingdone thread

Then come back and ask some more.

Best wishes

G

• Popular Now

• [Lo...]