2 month

[st...]

Well here we are, 2 month after I sadly tried Ativan again, caused kindling and the whole healing process began anew.

My story is not like most stories here and initially I really hoped I would be far better of by this point.

But today has been the best day of this week, after I was in a desperate, anxious state 2-3 days ago.

I was visiting friends and was on the go all day. I think I've learned how much that can help, even if it's still not easy. When I'm alone by myself in my flat, it's far too easy to get caught up with the symptoms and get panicky about the weird feelings of derealization etc.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring. But I hope there is some light in store for me soon.

Thank you all for being here on BB, this has truly been a blessing on all those days I thought I was going insane

Wishing you all healing

Great to hear you had a good day.  You are healing up Starfishing!  You may heal a lot quicker than ya think.  Keep on...Keeping on!

Great to hear you had a good day.  You are healing up Starfishing!  You may heal a lot quicker than ya think.  Keep on...Keeping on!

Thank you so much DoveLuv! I only saw your comment now, but thank you for caring :)

I've actually started to feel better over the last week. Maybe I'm getting my hopes high too soon, but I really want this to mean that the really bad part is finally over.

I hope you are doing good, and that with every passing week and month you will come closer to your healing :)

• 3 weeks later...