Can't even yawn. Only weird half-yawns with no release. Anyone else?

[un...]

What the Hell is this?  What have these drugs done?  Think this almost proves my insane insomnia is more withdrawal related than from depression/anxiety.  Feels like brain damage.

I stopped yawning last year and I didnt yawn for about 8 months. Then a few months ago I started yawning again. I thought the same thing, I thought there was something broke for me not to be yawning.

Its like napping -- I used to be able to take a nap anytime I wanted now I havnt napped in almost a year.

I too stopped yawning during withdrawal. I don't remember how long it lasted, but it seems that I can't stop yawning now so the damage is not permanent.

I could not yawn for over a year and slowly it is coming back. Instead of half I am at three quarters of a yawn now. Also have a problem sweating regardless of how hot my body feels. Hopefully it will get better soon. :thumbsup:

What the Hell is this?  What have these drugs done?  Think this almost proves my insane insomnia is more withdrawal related than from depression/anxiety.  Feels like brain damage.

exactly!!!

what the hell! i thought i was the only one...i tried explaining it to my Hubbs and he just shruged his shoulders lol.. i can yawn on the intake but not fully on the exhalation! and it feels frustrating like i am not breathing fully or deeply enough or something. i noticed it months back when i was doing my 9 deep breaths exercises for stress relief...i couldn't fully do the exhalation part, the important part for releasing the stres of course haha

anyways, good to know it's not "all in my head"

I experience the same thing. Some yawns are better than others. Sometimes I’ll get the physical sensation of a yawn starting, only to have it vanish entirely when I open my mouth.

I yawn all the time... like too much but I've noticed from the signatures of many on this forum that my titration taper is much slower than most of those here.  I don't understand how anyone can taper off a Benzo in just a few months.  I would be in utter hell doing it that way.  :-\

I've noticed from the signatures of many on this forum that my titration taper is much slower than most of those here.  I don't understand how anyone can taper off a Benzo in just a few months.  I would be in utter hell doing it that way.  :-\

agreed totally