2 months off. Cold turkey and kindling.

[un...]

Two months off.  Not much to celebrate. Been suffering a long time now - 10 months.  Dealing with a whole lot of symptoms. Severe insomnia (haven't had more than 10hrs sleep per week and lack of progress is killing me), head pressure/brain burn 247, depersonalization/derealization 247, complete emotional numbness, anxiety, and depression.  A couple new symptoms started the past few weeks as well - morning gut pain and tinnitus. 

Are any of these going to show improvement anytime soon? Losing hope. The severity of these symptoms is unreal.

Hi again uncomfortablynumb1,

I think you're courageous to do what you did. Your recovery could just be about to begin, being 2 months off. I'm sorry you have to go through all those symptoms, but in my experience, if tinnitus is on the horizon, you could be on the right path. Your brain might have to go through each affected area bit by bit, and tinnitus usually was for me an anxiety/physiological symptom that marked the middle end of recovery. Hope this helps  :)

Hey BenzoMutant,

Great to have a cheerleader/fan. I hope I can recover and can inspire and give hope to fellow lab rats who have taken over 20 meds and cold turkeyed a bunch.

Never heard of tinnitus popping up a signal of recovery on the horizon.  I have heard it is a legacy symptom.  But I hope you are right about it as an indicator of healing.  Tinnitus I can live with, the rest not so much. 

Well, it is, as you put it, a legacy symptom. I cannot actually confirm it's a symptom that marks the beginning of recovery. Come to think of it, why did I say that? Sorry... Anyway, it really is one of the more tolerable symptoms. Good luck.