Kundalini

[Pu...]

Not sure how many people are familiar with the kundalini rising but that definitely happened to me after my cold turkey. I am 33 months now. Can anyone else relate?

Not sure how many people are familiar with the kundalini rising but that definitely happened to me after my cold turkey. I am 33 months now. Can anyone else relate?

Hi there,

Yes I am fully aware of Kundalini rising, Do you feel all of the benefits from it? The awakening can be so enlightening!

I strongly believe sometimes we are forced to our knees even something as harsh as Benzo withdrawl to bring us to a Higher Calling!

Bless you and your Journey!

- J

I didn't know anyone could achieve that state while being in benzo withdrawal/recovery. It seems at two polar opposites. I'm having problems even meditating!

Do you feel enlightened? I have NEVER been able to reach a higher power in this. In fact, it's been the total opposite, something that I'm very upset about.

I didn't know anyone could achieve that state while being in benzo withdrawal/recovery. It seems at two polar opposites. I'm having problems even meditating!

Do you feel enlightened? I have NEVER been able to reach a higher power in this. In fact, it's been the total opposite, something that I'm very upset about.

Hey there I went through my spiritual enlightenment way before my Benzo WD . Thank god for that it gave me all the strength I needed to fight all the way through

I have always been clairvoyant, and clairaudient. But during these 3.5 years so much has happened. A couple of weeks ago I could see, and breathe, the energies in my room. I don’t know if it is the recovery that causes this. Or support from the spirit world?

Oh, that's good to hear, Translator!! I used to have clairaudience, but since this ordeal, all is gone. I only have it when I'm feeling a lot better than I am today. And it quickly vanishes because I go back down the rabbit hole.

I am so happy Terry! I can only tell my Mom about this. But she is almost stone deaf. So I have to scream. ”What?” Just misunderstandings.

So it’s so nice that someone else understands. Hopefully, considering my bad English. :crazy:

My contact also gets much worse when I feel bad. My energy field is so dark with ”tears/cracks"(?). Then the spirit world can't reach me. And the same thing if my thoughts are too negative. Right now my biggest interest is "The Akashic Records". I want to know why I am in this situation.

This is so interesting, and I really love it. Do you know if others are interested in this? And we can start a support group?  :)

It seems like there was a support group at some time, but I don't know when. I remember reading about it. Maybe you can start another support group?

Yes, I'm negative, too. I probably chase away the good energy!!

I, too, want to understand why I'm in this! For now, I'm just meditating. Maybe I'll find answers there.

I would love to do that Terry! But maybe not so many who are interested? And there are so many problems; DR/DP, brain fog, hallucinations and more. Maybe the spirit world is ”too much” and scary? I think it would be different if we were healthy.

And it’s hard for me to write about this in English. But it would be so fun to find the old thread. But it's probably too old.

I have also found many guided meditations. I really love it! And a very good way to fall asleep. Absolutely perfect!  :sleepy:

I think the thread is deep in the archives. I don't remember very many people responding. So many have said that they can't reach the higher energy in this depressive and anxious state. Not calm enough.

Well, one day we'll be out of this horrific time, Translator!! :smitten:

• 4 weeks later...
I’m starting to think this is kundalini related to be honest. The similarities are incredible, particularly now in a protracted state. I don’t know, but I’m worn down. It’s so confusing.

• 1 year later...
Its like every fiber of my being was being rewritten and so much more. Painful, beautiful, enlightening, hello. Our body's are to weak to handle such intense energy rising I think k it further hurt my nervous system.  I don't think I'll ever be the same lol

I am so happy Terry! I can only tell my Mom about this. But she is almost stone deaf. So I have to scream. ”What?” Just misunderstandings.

So it’s so nice that someone else understands. Hopefully, considering my bad English. :crazy:

My contact also gets much worse when I feel bad. My energy field is so dark with ”tears/cracks"(?). Then the spirit world can't reach me. And the same thing if my thoughts are too negative. Right now my biggest interest is "The Akashic Records". I want to know why I am in this situation.

This is so interesting, and I really love it. Do you know if others are interested in this? And we can start a support group?  :)

Lovely Anna,

I wonder a lot about thus too. In the depths of trudging the the hell tencgesbof w/d I try to understand what I’m meant to be learning. If you start a thread on this I’m in!

I'm glad to come across this thread.

I can relate to a lot of what people are saying. I've had some intensely spiritual experiences, sometimes completely overwhelming. I have had a few experiences that I believe that most people would classify as religious, which is very confusing for me, because I'm not at all religious. It very much felt like I was divining spirits in the same way that mediums do. I'm strongly biased towards a natural explanation but the experiences I've had defy rationality and so I discard the scientific method for this particular area of my life in favour of spirituality.

I don't even know how to talk about this stuff. People talk about guardian angels and I have no doubt that they're talking about something similar to what I have. The problem is, I don't believe in guardian angels. I think there's a natural explanation and it has to do with having highly developed intuition and being very sensitive. But when I start to describe the experiences, it's hard not to see them as something supernatural. Very powerful stuff indeed... reassuring that others can relate. When I first had experiences like this, I went a little psychotic trying to chase a meaning. I hope that anybody reading this can be reassured that being confused by these experiences is not a one way ticket to madness. I am doing much better now and I'm glad that I have these experiences, even though they can be confusing.