Announcement: It is with regret... ×

11 months

[se...]

11 months today.  I feel good.  Cognitive symptoms are starting to get better finally.  I don’t wear out mentally as easily.  Overall I feel about 85% there.  Eating super healthy in the past 3 months and increased exercise have really helped.

Thanks bazil4uk and preachergirl! I’m getting there! Healing the social/relationship aspects will take some time I believe. I’m reluctant to call it because of that. Anxiety and panic exist (prob not totally related to w/d) but confidence is improving.

Hey congrats man, so happy for you. I think this “experience” really takes us out of the social game for a while. Anytime you’re isolated for a bit (benzo withdrawal aside) social skills can get rusty. But you’ll get back in the swing of it in no time. Keep going!

Congratulations! that is huge!

Reading your success at 11 months and I am at five months is something to really look forward to...

thanks for sharing!

Congratulations! I'm happy for you that the cognitive symptoms are becoming better and that gives me hope that the same can happen for me.

Hope you enjoyed your 11 month day! :)

Great new Seltzerer!  This is what we all love to hear about.  11 months used to sound like an eternity to me.  Not now.  I know we are blessed to be doing so well at under a year.  Looking forward to success story soon!

• 3 weeks later...