Author Topic: 11 months  (Read 631 times)

[Buddie]

11 months
« on: July 23, 2019, 03:40:43 am »
11 months today.  I feel good.  Cognitive symptoms are starting to get better finally.  I donít wear out mentally as easily.  Overall I feel about 85% there.  Eating super healthy in the past 3 months and increased exercise have really helped.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 11 months
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 10:30:20 am »
This is just great !!! I'm happy for you!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 04:43:17 pm »
Congratulations [...]! Keep looking forward!

PG

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 01:17:01 am »
Thanks [...] and [...]! Iím getting there! Healing the social/relationship aspects will take some time I believe. Iím reluctant to call it because of that. Anxiety and panic exist (prob not totally related to w/d) but confidence is improving.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 01:39:48 am »
Congrats, Seltz, very happy for you!  :highfive:

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 01:53:13 am »
Congratulations! 

❤️ Sara

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2019, 03:15:01 am »
Thanks Sara and [...]!  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2019, 05:25:22 am »
Hey congrats man, so happy for you. I think this ďexperienceĒ really takes us out of the social game for a while. Anytime youíre isolated for a bit (benzo withdrawal aside) social skills can get rusty. But youíll get back in the swing of it in no time. Keep going!

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2019, 04:11:07 pm »
Congratulations! that is huge!

Reading your success at 11 months and I am at five months is something to really look forward to...

thanks for sharing!

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2019, 04:36:02 pm »
Congratulations! I'm happy for you that the cognitive symptoms are becoming better and that gives me hope that the same can happen for me.
Hope you enjoyed your 11 month day! :)