Need to re stabilize, thoughts?

[Wo...]

So In my sig I showed how I was incorrectly doing my taper. It’s a bummer since I “thought” I was doing so well. But my doses fluctuated a ton during the last 2 weeks. As you can see I was adding to my dose, not subtracting...I have been doing fine, even with large drops and updosing by mistake. Today I am having stomach flu type symptoms. But it is going around in my area... I have dosed 3.4ml yesterday and 3.5ml today. Should I hold here to see if it’s an actual sickness? Or updose to 3.6ml..

I am unsure if I’m actually sick or going through a withdrawal from my doses being all over. Has anyone held through a sickness? Or updosed during a sickness .

See sig below for more info of my doses.. kind of at a loss here

I do not have anxiety, but do have a fever of 103, some slight tingling , muscle weakness , body chills and gi issues and no appetite .Advice would be appreciated

If you have a fever that high you need to go to a Dr. ASAP.  Anything over 100 is a fever and 103 is not normal.  Not trying to scare you or anything but PLEASE go get that checked.  :'(

I do not have anxiety, but do have a fever of 103, some slight tingling , muscle weakness , body chills and gi issues and no appetite .Advice would be appreciated

That is NOT withdrawal.  See your doc ASAP.

Thanks ! I did see my pdoc. My fever has subsided and he did think it was the stomach flu that has been going around. Basically said to give it time, and if it doesn’t clear up to come back... I feel tons better than yesterday but we will see. Really hope it gets better so I don’t need to get on antibiotics which I heard can be a pain.

For the holding part of my taper. I decided to stay at 3.5ml today, and assuming the hold will be better  to not throw anything else in the mix

Thanks ! I did see my pdoc. My fever has subsided and he did think it was the stomach flu that has been going around. Basically said to give it time, and if it doesn’t clear up to come back... I feel tons better than yesterday but we will see. Really hope it gets better so I don’t need to get on antibiotics which I heard can be a pain.

For the holding part of my taper. I decided to stay at 3.5ml today, and assuming the hold will be better  to not throw anything else in the mix

I am glad you went to get that checked out.  Good to hear that you are home and feeling better.  :thumbsup::smitten:

:thumbsup::D

I am glad you went to get that checked out.  Good to hear that you are home and feeling better.  :thumbsup::smitten:

• Popular Now

• [Lo...]