Sleep after 4 am...why?!?!?!

[8c...]

[8c...]

I sleep well most of the nights...but when I have insomnia sometimes I fall asleep after 4 am and for only a few hours!!!!

Do you experience this and so you know why???

Thank you for stopping by and helping me!!! Very appreciated!

i have insomnia every night... huge ongoing prob.

Don't kno hy yours varies.  Can you se  a pattern to what you may be doing to cause this?  Food, thoughts, worries, anything environmental, sun/light exposure... etc?

[8c...]

Thank you Barbra for answering...

I have went trough every kind of pattern...but for now I have this one!!!

Sorry for the insomnia...it really sucks and I really hate this one!!!

I have this pattern. I'll sleep great for awhile then suddenly one night my heart races, I get really bloated and I can't sleep until after 2am and then only for a couple of hours. Chalk it up to reacting to something I've eaten in this sensitive  withdrawal state. My insomnia always, always involves my gastro system.

I have this pattern. I'll sleep great for awhile then suddenly one night my heart races, I get really bloated and I can't sleep until after 2am and then only for a couple of hours. Chalk it up to reacting to something I've eaten in this sensitive  withdrawal state. My insomnia always, always involves my gastro system.

Have you looked into GAPS diet? http://www.gapsdiet.com/

I've red the whole book and I have been on diet for a few weeks. I liked it, and felt very positive about it, but I had to quit because I realized I have histamine intolerance, and this diet is full of fermented food and bone broths,, so I ended with dermatitis flare up.

I sleep well most of the nights...but when I have insomnia sometimes I fall asleep after 4 am and for only a few hours!!!!

Do you experience this and so you know why???

Thank you for stopping by and helping me!!! Very appreciated!

What time do you take your medication? I know with me I take mine at around 7 pm and around 10 or so I am wired. I dont know if the tapering of the medication has somehow changed the way my body reats to it. Maybe the lower does affects my CNS differently now keeping me up.

I know when I take it at that time its way past 3 am or 4 am before i can get to sleep and 7 am is when I take my next dose. Maybe the dose is wearing off and I am getting tired at that time. WHo knows.