zoloft reinstatement suffering

[53...]

i was on 150 mg of zoloft for many years i taperd off of it but i went way to fast now im suffering badly my anxiety is through the roof cant function like this i been off for 5 weeks than bam all hell broke loose anxiety ,deppresion,so now  had to reinstate wich is a process because they say to go 5mg at a time for four days and see how you feel and go from there .my sleep is nothing now i had ac on in my house for weeks now when ever i lay down i my skin gets hot ,or flush ,but i dont sweat ,wondering if is is also anxiety based if anyone has expirence with this let me your thoughts i joined a couple websites on this but the answers are to slow. when i try and sleep it almost like a panic attack or anxiety attack it wont go away .so they tell you to go 5 mg every four days and then go up from there i never going to stabilize at this rate

• 1 month later...

i was on 150 mg of zoloft for many years i taperd off of it but i went way to fast now im suffering badly my anxiety is through the roof cant function like this i been off for 5 weeks than bam all hell broke loose anxiety ,deppresion,so now  had to reinstate wich is a process because they say to go 5mg at a time for four days and see how you feel and go from there .my sleep is nothing now i had ac on in my house for weeks now when ever i lay down i my skin gets hot ,or flush ,but i dont sweat ,wondering if is is also anxiety based if anyone has expirence with this let me your thoughts i joined a couple websites on this but the answers are to slow. when i try and sleep it almost like a panic attack or anxiety attack it wont go away .so they tell you to go 5 mg every four days and then go up from there i never going to stabilize at this rate

Did you ever end up stabilizing, dog?  Where are you at in your taper and how are you feeling?

You are not alone with the anxiety and sleepless nights.

I was on .75 mg only of wellbutrin and after stopping had sleep issues.

I had to go on a few days of .25ct of xanax to get shuteye.

After that I broke the .25ct xanax in quarters and 1/8 and titrated down.

Here is what helped outside of meds with the restlessness:

Hot shower and epsom soak

spray pillow with lavendar.

sleeping on side with hands wrapped around extra pillow.

thinking about the ocean

in bed at 10pm. 

wishing you healing thoughts

• 3 weeks later...