Author Topic: 200 days  (Read 954 times)

[Buddie]

200 days
« on: July 16, 2019, 02:10:43 pm »
As unspeakably difficult as this is,  I actually am finding myself giving in to what I need, accepting more, and most shocking for a guy like me, being grateful for these lessons. I so badly want to be past this but I know my healing will complete when it completes and Iíll be pretty peacefully badass when that happens.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 200 days
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 04:31:38 pm »
As unspeakably difficult as this is,  I actually am finding myself giving in to what I need, accepting more, and most shocking for a guy like me, being grateful for these lessons. I so badly want to be past this but I know my healing will complete when it completes and Iíll be pretty peacefully badass when that happens.

Those are all important things, keep on keepin on!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 10:24:37 pm »
Sure thing 88...lots of hard but true and good lessons, lots of blessings.  This trip holds our feet to the fire in a lot of ways, but especially learning patience and self-compassion.  We're being put through the mother of all boot camps with no time off for good behavior   :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 10:46:58 pm »

Really great post, 88. I too felt that way once my mind sort of cleaned itself up. Grateful I had to learn these lessons in such a difficult way but because I DID make it through, grateful just to be alive, grateful to have this second chance at life. Benzos almost killed me 9NOT an exaggeration) but I somehow survived and healed and now feel really normal in ways I have not for years.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 09:31:25 am »
I agree once off benzos you appreciate life more and realize how precious time is. I know I took things for granted always popping xans carelessly expecting everything is owned to me.