13 Months Off Clonazepam

[Co...]

Celebrating 13 months off Clonazepam today!!! Did not post for my 12 mo anniversary due to being in a very intense wave.  Still having symptoms but everything is so much better! Stay in the fight buddies...I could never have done this without your support every single day.  Sending love and strength and hope to you all.

Congratlutions!!!

I am currently tapering off of Clonazepam.  First I started a rapid taper and had to stop because it sent me into a severe w/d and became bed bound.  I was prescribed 1mg 3x a day and was prescribed Clonazepam for 22 years. I decreased my mg to 1.5mg in a very short period of time not knowing any better.

Recently, I saw a very good pdoc that is helping me to do a slow taper schedule based on how my body responds and I'm in the driver's seat.  She is great!!!  My question for you is:  Did you taper?  CT? What was your taper plan?  How long did you taper etc....  I see you are still having w/d symptoms.  Are they protracted w/d symptoms?  I know everyone is different but am very curious and have a lot of questions.

Thank you for your time!!!

Best Wishes!!!

Miss Bella

Congratulations! it's great to hear your success story. I'm almost down to .25mg of Klonopin. Sometimes it seems like it won't end. Thanks for giving us some hope!