Author Topic: Songs for kids  (Read 618 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Songs for kids
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2019, 10:31:43 am »
Thanks [...], i will look into them !
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2019, 10:42:27 am »
Hope you get lots of good ones, all kinds  :)

Sure!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2019, 10:57:23 am »
How about some of the songs when the Jackson 5 were young, lots of beat, no bad words

The Monkeys, great beat no bad words

The Partridge Family

Just a suggestion

This is a good idea, to me too, I think of “The Sandlot” or “Stand By Me” or “Now And Then.” I don’t even know if movies like “Fried Green Tomatoes” would have the old Motown songs and the like. Oldies would be perfect, I think. Maybe some are too mature, like the slow songs obviously.

The Archies - Sugar, Honey, Honey

https://youtu.be/nwgbfriHWt8

Not that I have kids, but there were plenty of teachers around because my aunt and grandmother taught young kinds. My boyfriend in high school had a much younger brother and sister, and I got to be around them a lot.

Well, sounds fun.

Thought of Whitney Houston, too, but I was 9 and liked “How Will I know” and “I Wanna Dance With Somebody.”

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2019, 11:05:24 am »
Great songs Mon :thumbsup: :smitten:

Here is one about the moon.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEHBrmZxAf8 :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2019, 12:06:07 pm »
[...], thanks, lots of songs i can get into for my regular classes !

[...], that's the kind i'm looking for our themed dance show.. moon, time travelling, also little cute monsters are fine ! Great !!! I 'm gonna keep this one in mind.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2019, 11:38:10 pm »
[...], thanks, lots of songs i can get into for my regular classes !

[...], that's the kind i'm looking for our themed dance show.. moon, time travelling, also little cute monsters are fine ! Great !!! I 'm gonna keep this one in mind.
:smitten: :thumbsup:   :smitten: