Author Topic: Songs for kids  (Read 639 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Songs for kids
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 10:48:36 pm »
Shake, I was thinking about that song "Happy", for the little ones but I bet you may have already used it.. :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2019, 08:24:23 am »
[...] thanks ! I know the song but it's been used already by collegues that teach together with me .. we can't use a song twice. But thanks for keeping up the search x
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2019, 08:02:50 am »
Thanks [...], these i can use for warmups !

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2019, 11:53:18 pm »
Thanks [...], these i can use for warmups !
:thumbsup: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2019, 12:03:03 am »
Shake, I am almost positive you will have used this, but just incase

The Twist by Chubby Checker  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2019, 08:17:53 am »
Hahaha [...] yes, in one of my Zumba kids classes... but thanks so much for keeping up the search ! Hugs xxx

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2019, 09:46:45 am »
Shake, I am almost positive you will have used this, but just incase

The Twist by Chubby Checker  :)
:smitten: :smitten: :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2019, 08:43:40 am »
Anyone has some nice songs usable for the youngest kids : 2,5 to 3 years old ? We have the showtheme : travelling through time : i've got already the songs for the 4-5 year old : one about dinosaurs (includ dino stomp) and one about technical problems concerning the time travelling machine.  Maybe for the littlz one about the moon or sweet little monsters... shout out your ideas… i'm on the search aswell. Other ideas about the theme are welcome aswell, as long as they aren't to scary for the little ones. I'm looking for something cute.

Thanks a lot ! Love x Shake x

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2019, 09:46:37 am »
‘The Point’ animated movie, all of the songs are mild and sweet.

All songs are Harry Nilsson who performed “Coconut” song and others. He and his collaborator’s work influenced the Beatles.

Maybe lots of people know, but I still think he’s great.

https://youtu.be/TsSuueEGQSM

This man actually wrote “Coconut”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Cayabyab

I think I have my facts straight, but The Point album and movie are good nonetheless.

“Me And My Arrow”

https://youtu.be/U1n9QTkrkP0

“Think About Your Troubles”

https://youtu.be/guqFqcV4Po0

The movie is about a lot of things, it’s about self-acceptance and lasting friendship and trust in the mystery of life as discovered by a boy, Oblio, and his dog Arrow.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 10:05:09 am by [Buddie] »