Does severe sleep deprivation make head pressure and burning worse?

[un...]

I am still stuck only sleeping 1 to 2 hours every other day.  Totals have been 10hrs per week for past two weeks.  How long can it remain so severe?  I think I have maxed out medical interventions and don't know how to endure this.  I am not sure if my head pain is related to not sleeping but it is extreme and feels like it is getting worse.  Since I have kindled I fear this is permanent.  I really need to hear from anyone who has experienced this and has gotten a lot better.

I haven´t healed yet but I can tell you that the less I sleep i get, the worse the pressure on my head. The days when I am more relaxed, usually when I take some help to sleep and achieve More than two hours, the pressure in my head is much less.

I'm sorry you're going through this, I hope we can improve soon.

Lunaliberiana - thanks for your response.  Has the head pressure overall gotten any better overtime?  And how has sleep progressed?

I am still stuck getting no more than 2hrs sleep. This week was worse than last two.  Only 8hrs.  I feel I am at my breaking point.  The mental anguish and pain is unreal. 

Anyone else going through these brutal symptoms or got past them?

Safe to say that severe sleep deprivation makes everything worse. It take energy to resist or deal with unpleasant feelings, thoughts and situations.

Safe to say that severe sleep deprivation makes everything worse. It take energy to resist or deal with unpleasant feelings, thoughts and situations.

Agree with this!  I’ve heard that getting your sleep back is a key step to healing from withdrawal  ...