3 months post taper and encouraged

[He...]

Hi fellow warriors.  Haven't been on BB since some time last year.  I joined The Point Of Return and have been using their forum throughout my taper.  I am now 3 months post taper and I am in a way better place than I was this time last year for sure.  I currently have gut issues which I am on a supplement protocol for.  The akathesia is gone thank God!!  The tinnitus is very minimal. The hot and cold simultaneous hell is gone.  The constant and dark depression has lifted quite a bit although I do have days where a lighter version of it returns.  Through this experience I have learned how to distract and to choose to be grateful even when I don't feel very well.  Prior to this experience I took pretty much everything for granted - life was just a breeze really.  Just want to encourage people to eat a clean diet, stay hydrated, get a bit of exercise like taking walks if you can, tune in to anything that is positive and uplifting - Lord knows these toxins throw us into a realm of complete and utter hell - so anything you can do to feed you mind positive and encouraging things is very nourishing.  Hope you are all getting through this thing well enough and if you can reach out and help another suffering soul - it gives this experience a noble purpose.  Hugs all.

Thank you so much for your inspirational message.  Congratulations on your successful taper. 

I just wanted to say I appreciate you coming back to give encouragement.  That means to much.

Wishing you a bright future and continued wellness.

Klonkar

Hey Buddie good to hear you’re doing better. I also called point of return but became discouraged after reading a lot of negative comments about them on this forum. Did their supplements help you in the withdrawal process?

Good job and well done too. Its nice to read an encouraging post!

Would you tell me about your experience with The Point of Return? I have heard some bad things and good things and I would like to know more, just for my own knowledge.

east