Author Topic: The daily micro taper Worked  (Read 2330 times)

[Buddie]

Re: The daily micro taper Worked
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2019, 10:33:44 am »
Cmz- thereís no specific dose when things get better. It gets better when it gets better- and it will eventually. Hang in there- keep going- and you will reach better and then youíll reach healed!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2019, 01:52:08 am »
[...]

:smitten: You're almost there! YAY

CMZ

I agree with [...]...it seems to be different for everyone.  For me the brain fog hung on for dear life until the end.   It lifted pretty quickly after I finished but it still comes back sometimes.  My only 2 remaining symptoms are brain fog and tinnitus but both come and go where as before I finished the taper they were constant so I feel they will go eventually.  The fatigue left in a dramatic sudden way a few weeks after finishing my taper.  Just keep going slow and you will make it.  If you start to feel an increase in symptoms consider slowing down even more. :) The goal is to reach the end with minimal symptoms.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2019, 03:31:01 pm »
Also I would like my name blocked out of the post above.  Iím sure it was an innocent mistake.  So if possible delete the name without deleting the post.  Thanks

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2019, 03:38:54 pm »
Also I would like my name blocked out of the post above.  Iím sure it was an innocent mistake.  So if possible delete the name without deleting the post.  Thanks

Done!

[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2019, 03:43:40 pm »
Thank you!