Loss of mind control

[Fa...]

Has anyone had such anxiety / akathisia?

I have images in my head and at the same time a desire to jump and suddenly start running or screaming, or jumping on the spot and screaming like a child, or throwing things at the wall? Or start roaring and rolling on the floor and banging your head against the wall? The desire to just shout loudly without interruption? The feeling that you lose control of yourself, the feeling that you have turned into an animal?

Does anyone have this?

How do you manage? I am afraid that I will not be able to control myself, and my relatives will send me to a psychiatric hospital.

Phenix, thanks for the answer. Did walking give you relief? I don't feel better from walking. And how long did this condition last?

It didn't give me relief per se, just kept my body busy doing something else.

A kinostetic version of white noise, or a weighted blanket. Your brainmeats only have so many channels, and you can fill them up in order prevent inputs and outputs you don't want.

Neural overload is part of how flashbang grenades work, or why people turn down music in their car when looking for a street or address.

Thank! How long have you had it? I had 4.5 months after stopping the drug, but this condition is only getting worse. I don't take any more drugs and supplements, I just tried iron, since I have a deficiency and vitamin E.

Yes, like impulsive instrutive thoughts. I had it very bad in the acute phase. I felt like being on the verge and if I  for example was walking on a bridge, I could suddenly think about to jump.

This all has passed and will so for you.

Camela, thanks for the answer. How long has it been for you?

This lasted a several months for me, but I was going CT from 8 years daily use of xanax (due to paradoxical reactions).

How long have you been off benzos?

Keep in mind that this is temporary!

Camela, this condition was caused by a beta-blocker stopping 4.5 months ago, a very small dose. But my central nervous system was already destabilized by CT antidepressant 20 months ago and benzo.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I wanted to jump out of the balcony. Scream? You can neither sit still nor do anything. Panic.

You can read about this in the Ashton manual. So that's probably a common symptom. And who can understand this if you have not gone through this yourself?

Sometimes I wanted to jump out of the balcony. Scream? You can neither sit still nor do anything. Panic.

You can read about this in the Ashton manual. So that's probably a common symptom. And who can understand this if you have not gone through this yourself?

Is this madness gone for you?