clonazepam manufacturers: Accord and Actavis, need opinion

[ba...]

Considering a crosover from xanax to clonazapam. These are the brands my pharmacy carries. Anyone familiar with either? I know Mylan is uselss, and Teva discontinued.

Considering a crosover from xanax to clonazapam. These are the brands my pharmacy carries. Anyone familiar with either? I know Mylan is uselss, and Teva discontinued.

Baddove, not a clonazapam expert but one of my best friends is, Intend to be off on the Teva or KK2 thread.  She's been through the whole thing.  I do know there is huge rumor Teva is coming back.

Mary 🍀  Also, I believe her name is Libras, another good one.

Thanks Mary. Switching seems like it would cause to much distress at this time. Especially with sub par brands. I could not find a Libris, but I appreciate your help. If you find her, you can let me know, would be very thoughtful of you.

Thanks Mary. Switching seems like it would cause to much distress at this time. Especially with sub par brands. I could not find a Libris, but I appreciate your help. If you find her, you can let me know, would be very thoughtful of you.

Hold on ;)

Hold on ;)

Libertas

Buddie  Klonipin Klub #2 or Teva

Thanks! i will wait. If teva does indeed come back, will look at crossing over then. Appreciate your input.