Gum soreness after jumping

[De...]

Has anyone had gum and tongue soreness after jumping?

I went to the dentist and she said my gums looked fine.

Very uncomfortable.

I'm Cold Turkey two month's and I don't have any teeth but my gums hurt and there are white spots You are not alone it's just another benzo thing

Hi Kachina!

Thanks for your response, I’m sorry you are also going through this.

Another symptom in the long list of withdrawal symptoms.

What are ct from?

SouthernStar,

Did this symptom resolved?

Did you do anything about it, does anything helped?

Dentist told me to rinse my mouth twice a day with a glass of water with a bit of bicarbonate, but it hasn’t helped much.

Thanks.

[a4...]
At 18 months off it is mostly resolved, comes back when I'm in a bad wave, came back for a few days this week due to big-time stress from escaping my abusive narcissist husband. The wave has finished now and it's settled down. Sometimes i do a salt water rinse a few times a day but don't know if it really helped. I'm sure yours will eventually resolve, oh and sometimes i would get a feeling as though all the skin was off the roof of my mouth.

• 3 months later...

Hi - I've been experiencing Gum soreness after jumping as well.  I've been doing a sea-salt water rinse (like using mouthwash) as needed  when the symptom flares and before bedtime on a bad symptom day.  This is working for me.    Please note that I do not have any salt restrictions or medical issues with salt.  This solution may not work for everyone.

Good Luck

I use a mixture of half hydrogen peroxide and half warm water in a Water Pik.  Works for me.  I brush my teeth with baking soda and electric toothbrush, too.  I've read that holding a teaspoon of coconut oil in your mouth and swishing it around until the oil has melted, then spitting it out also works.  I do that occasionally, too.  It's pleasant.  Soothing.

Libs