Author Topic: 4 Years off and doing well  (Read 1680 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 4 Years off and doing well
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2019, 01:18:03 am »
[...],
Great to hear man, very cool stuff. Youíre videos were amazing to come across early in WD for me. Iím a couple weeks away from 2 years and even though Iím still struggling some stuff has definitely lightened up or disappeared. Thanks for being a constant source of [...] for the community and wish you continued healing dude.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2019, 03:22:23 am »
Hi everyone. Thankyou for all the kind messages, I had every symptom in the book mental, physical and emotional. So if you ask me "did I have this or that" yes i did to the extreme-it went as deep as full blown psychosis, suicidal ideation, DR/DP, horrific anxiety, ect. You name it i had it and bay 3.5 years off everything had left but the physical issues I still have
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2019, 05:22:01 pm »
You're the f*cking man [...].  Thanks for coming back bro.  Your video helped me a TON

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2019, 07:48:43 pm »
Thank you [...]. You've been such a support to me. Truely, your healing inspires me daily. I'm getting there! Like you, it's muscle pain and fatigue that are the strongest now. The other symptoms are there but are much quieter. For that I am grateful!
Keep us posted!
[...] :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2019, 08:51:32 pm »
Thank you [...]. You've been such a support to me. Truely, your healing inspires me daily. I'm getting there! Like you, it's muscle pain and fatigue that are the strongest now. The other symptoms are there but are much quieter. For that I am grateful!
Keep us posted!

Well you will be pleased to know fatigue is gone and just the pain now due to living a full life. 1 left........phew

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2019, 03:33:26 am »
Amazing!!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2019, 02:53:21 pm »
Excellent!

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2019, 03:11:30 pm »
Thanks for the you tube videos.

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2019, 12:34:26 am »
Congratulations, [...]!  And, thanks for sharing your progress.
Tell me, does the physical gradually lift or non-linear like the rest.
How long was the akathisia with you?

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2019, 10:22:45 pm »
Hello [...]!
Thank you so much for taking time to share your progress! I am so very happy you are enjoying your life now. Praying the one symptom left (pain) will be lifted soon like the rest! Your post is inspiring and gives me [...] for a complete recovery when the time is right. Also, a million thanks for the video you posted.

May you continue to receive peace, joy, comfort and wellness for your new deserved new life!

Blessings!

[...]