SEVERE depression during c/o

[ne...]

Having severe depression during my crossover from A to K. I don't know what to do. Feel so bad I should admit myself. Has anyone else had this? Does it get better?

Hi there,

I'm getting this too as well as the same anxiety, early morning wakings, feel like a zombie with no emotions.  I am supposed to do the final switch in three days but not sure how i'm going to function if it gets any worse.

I wish I had some advice for you, just to let you know you are not alone and i'm thinking of you.

I hope you get some reprieve soon - congrats on your new baby :-)

Cheers,

MP

Yes, I think this is very common; I certainly experienced this throughout my taper (especially at the beginning, when I thought my life was over and I would never be able to get through).  Are you able to do any talk therapy as you go through this?  It really helped me.

Ho Gogo,

Sorry for the late response, it's been bad but yesterday went to the beach with my husband and it was a good day. Weirdly enough, the anxiety and dread came back as we came back into the city.  I feel better outside than inside it seems.

I'm just crossing over to Valium, last stage as seen in my signature and I just laid around all day at home, my body aches everywhere and my brain is mush.  It's only been three days so i'm hoping for the best.

Thank you for letting me know this is something others have gone through as well.

Take care

Cheers

MP

Monkeypig,

So glad to hear you had a good day at the beach!  Yes, cities don't do much for anxiety, do they?  It's a really good sign, though, that you're getting out of the house, and that you can identify what makes you feel better.  My anxiety is also tamped down by the beach/

ocean.  I find that listening to YouTube videos of ocean waves or beach sounds makes me feel a lot better going to work, etc.  Hang in

there, and enjoy the nice weather while you can!