Builder - Please help me with my xanax DLMT

[Po...]

Dear Builder,

I am in need of your expertise again.  I failed being on valium it was way to much for my body to handle and I could not function.  I had to switch back to xanax.  So I ended up on 1.75 of xanax and 2.5 of valium.  I'd so appreciate it if you could help me with a DLMT for the xanax.

I take my doses as follows:

8am .5mg,

12pm .25,

4pm .5,

8pm .5x, 2.5v

I have severe benzo brain so most everything seems complicated to me.  Please keep it as simple as you can.

Thank you in advanced!  Have a wonderful weekend.

M

Let's do 5%/14 days for starters.

1.75mgX 5% = .0875mg

.0875mg/14 days =.006mg/day (rounded down) This is yoiur daily reduction, in milligrams.

Combine 15mg xanax + 30ml vodka or PG + 120ml water.  That gives you 150mls liquid xanax, .1mg=1ml.  It will be approx a 8-10 day supply.

Your daily schedule will be:

1.75mg                              17.5ml

1.744mg                            17.44ml

1.738mg                            17.38ml

1.732mg                            17.32ml

etc.......

Just lower your dose by .06ml (.006mg) eqch day

To manage your multiple daily dose schedule...

extract the full days dose and put it in a standard 2 cup measuring cup and top up to 1 and 3/4 cups.  Then drink  1/2 cup, 1/4 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/2 cup.  This will let you maintain the same proportional dose schedule even as your total dose declines.

Thank you Builder for your quick response?

So I've never done this before and it makes me nervous to play my own chemist so let me ask a few questions if you don't mind.

1) Do I crush the 15MG of xanax and then add the vodka and water?

2) To reduce each days dose by .06ml using a 1ml syringe do I pull up to the .06 line or the .006 line below the 1?

- Do I extract that from the liquid xanax mixture or my daily dose mixture that already has water added?

3) For my first cut will I measure out 17.5 of my liquid xanax solution and then take out the .06 to equal 17.44

- to get the 17.5 ml should I use 1 pull of a 10ml syringe, then a pull to 7ml and then a pull to .5 on a 1ml syringe?

4) Will the xanax settle in either mixture? Do I need to mix or shake either the liquid xanax solution or the daily dose with water added?

Thank you thank you for all your guidance?  I just did a cut and hold but plan to start this in a few days.

PP

Making your solution is about as difficult  as adding cream and sugar to your morning coffee.  It really isn't complicated.  You're just combing 3 ingredients.

Most tablets readily deconstruct/break down.  Unless your tablets have a protective coating, and do not readily break down, no crushing is needed.  Only a tiny percentage of your tablet is actually xanax, the rest is inactive binders, fillers, etc.  Some of those inactive ingredients will be insoluble, and settle out.  Don't worry about them.  The xanax will dissolve, and that's all that matters.

Once the xanax is dissolved, it will remain dissolved and stable.  You really shouldn't need to stir or shake each time (although it won't hurt1  I usually did  ;))

Your going to to prepare a multi-day batch of liquid xanax.  This is just a bottle of liquid med.  Think of it the same way you would any liquid med from the pharmacy.  And you now have a schedule of dosing instructions.  You just draw up each days dose (per the schedule).  Then you put that full dose into a 2 cup measuring cup, then add enough water to bring the level up to 1 3/4 cups.  Then the amounts I gave you, 1/2 cup, 1/4 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/2 cup are the amounts that you drink to do your 4 doses.

The amounts in the schedule are the amounts that you pull from your supply each day to divide into the seperate doses.  You don't throw anythiong away, you just take less each day, as the schedule shows.

You will need a 10ml and a 1ml syringe.  To get 17.5ml, you would use the 10ml for 10ml +7ml, then the 1ml for .5ml.  Get your syringes and practice.  Its not complicated.  You can start with water and add a little food coloring to make it easier to read.  You can also add food coloring tio your xznax mix, if that helps.

Relax, this is NOT a big deal.

Thank You Builder. I’m going to gather all my supplies and see if I have more question.

Grateful for your help!!

Builder !!

So I saw my doc and he wants me to drop the 2.5mg of Valium I am taking and replace with a .25 Xanax. Which means I need to start my DLMT from 2.0. Can you help me with the math for 2mg?

Thank you!  Thank you!!

Builder !!

So I saw my doc and he wants me to drop the 2.5mg of Valium I am taking and replace with a .25 Xanax. Which means I need to start my DLMT from 2.0. Can you help me with the math for 2mg?

Thank you!  Thank you!!

Then lower your dose by .007mg (.07ml) each day.

2mg                  20ml

1.993mg            19.93ml

1.986mg            19.86ml

1.987mg            19.87ml

etc...

Everything else stays the same.