High A/G Ratio and Bilirubin

[dd...]

I just had a bunch of bloodwork done...the results showed high bilirubin and A/G ratio.....could be signs of liver issues or inflammation....of course I have symptoms of fatigue and other stuff...also indicative of withdrawal...has anyone else had bloodwork issues? Thanks!

How high is high? Borderline high is usually nothing to worry about. Especially if your doctor is not concerned about it.

Both were over the high end-but not by a lot. I think the biggest issue is the paranoia brought on by the withdrawal linked with the symptoms....makes you think you have every deadly disease on earth...

I have high bilirubin 24/7. Do you possibly have Gilbert's syndrome? It's a liver condition but doesnt cause to many issues as far as disorders go. Alot of people with Gilbert's syndrome dont even know they have it.

I have high bilirubin 24/7. Do you possibly have Gilbert's syndrome? It's a liver condition but doesnt cause to many issues as far as disorders go. Alot of people with Gilbert's syndrome dont even know they have it.

I have been diagnosed with Gilbert's syndrome in the past.  My bilirubin has never been consistent though.  Sometimes it's normal and other times it's low.  Gilbert's was explained to me as completely benign so I haven't ever worried about it but in the back of my mind I've been wondering why the low results and if it has any symptoms or is cause for concern.

I have been diagnosed with Gilbert's syndrome in the past.  My bilirubin has never been consistent though.  Sometimes it's normal and other times it's low.  Gilbert's was explained to me as completely benign so I haven't ever worried about it but in the back of my mind I've been wondering why the low results and if it has any symptoms or is cause for concern.

I'm not a doctor but if I was to harbor a guess I'd say the stress of your w/d could be messing with the bilirubin levels at bit. I wouldn't worry tho the worst I get from my Gilbert's is if I drink or take tylenol I feel sick. As long as you take care of your body Gilbert's isn't to big a issue but I believe worse then docs think. Kinda like how they think benzo w/d is harmless for everyone lol