No relative awareness of time - anyone with this symptom?

[Pt...]

At 2 months off short term use (1.5 months), I'm still suffering from a whole host of symptoms and not functional. During this time I've been diagnosed with ptsd as well from a health scare (which resulted in insomnia and anxiety hence the benzo use. now I'm actually questioning if I really have this or if I'm still in withdrawal....

Anyways I've been noticing one symptom which nobody else has expressed that ive found on the forum, which is no relative awareness of time. I wake up and immediTley my mind is occupied by fogginess, confusion, looping unproductive thoughts, and I'm not aware of time. It's like my mind doesn't care that it's noon or afternoon. Not sure if I'm making sense as it's hard to describe. Anyone else have or had this S well?

Yes, I have become time muddled. 

I've always put it down to the stress, anxiety, associated with this nightmare. 

Dee

Yes i've had it before when i quit risperidal, and klonopin. Now i have it after i quit xanax, and tapering on valium. Since i lost awareness of time, i feel like stuck in the same bubble, or a space station 24/7! While interpreting with the normal world, that just can't reach to me. Totally normal, try not to think about it, just don't give a damn, and rather plan ahead, what you will do at what time. My time goes very fast also, meditation helps to slow it down(perception) Meditation, and putting routine on what i do when, has helped me some on this problem.

Mostly where i have a problem is deppression at day time, so i sleep too late, to wake up late and have a dark day. I don't know what i can do, i've figured out my depression on day time comes from me feeling ugly, skinny, and clothes are bad etc....when i'm not at all. I just need a haircut, and workout some.. then go shopping. But it seems impossible, i guess i'll start small, and accept that i'm ugly, and skinny even though i'm not! funny heh?