Feeling extreme fatigue, help!

[Si...]

I’m down to .125 kolonopin. I started this medication 4 years ago to improve my sleep because of daytime fatigue. I’m stopping it because I believe it eventually started ruining my restorative deep sleep making me even more tired during the day. I’m concerned now because even though I’ve had a relatively low symptom taper, I have been extremely more fatigued.  My question is could the fatigue be a symptom of withdrawl or the Klonopin was really helping me get better sleep?

I tapered too rapidly and my main issue also has been overpowering fatigue. It takes a lot of effort to move my legs with this fatigue.

I was active throughout my taper until I hit .125. Anything and everything was tiring even just walking into a store or standing more than a few minutes. It’s provably the taper. Once I git down to hardly any benzo I git a bit of energy back. It now seems to get better everyday.

I went to fast earlier in my V taper and got SLAMMED with fatigue. It felt like all I was doing was eating and sleeping. Sometimes I was sleeping 12 hours at night and 4 more hours throughout the day.