bizarre brain feelings

[...]

at almost 14 months off ive been having some weird brain sensations. So hard to describe. I will be just sitting around and feel a weird confusion feeling, off, bizarre, funny feelings in my brain. haze feeling that can come over my brain, mental fog. I can still talk and function like walk but I feel very weird. can last for minutes to hours. woke up this am confused fuzzy headed feeling that just builds during the day. so tired of the agorophibia too. when does this end? I think ok is this seizure activity? no way its anxiety,. im not anxious feeling at all. sooooo many bizarre brain feelings I can't describe them well.

I wonder if this is muscle tension in your head?  I get these all the time too.  For me its just like any other muscle cramp but these tend to be in your head and can last for days.  Do you get any weird feelings behind your eyes?  If so that would be my guess. 

Yes it does feel like brain is shutting down and being on edge of a seizure, right? Seizure wont happen, it just feel like that.

Also it's some kind of itching feeling, with head pressure along with this? can't think clear?

I had this 14 months off and it has passed. It will so for you!

I'm having this at 25 months out. It went away for a long time, but now it's back, unfortunately. It came back with intrusive thoughts, rumination, and mental anxiety. I do think it's somehow related to chemical anxiety caused by the withdrawal.

• 1 month later...

at almost 14 months off ive been having some weird brain sensations. So hard to describe. I will be just sitting around and feel a weird confusion feeling, off, bizarre, funny feelings in my brain. haze feeling that can come over my brain, mental fog. I can still talk and function like walk but I feel very weird. can last for minutes to hours. woke up this am confused fuzzy headed feeling that just builds during the day. so tired of the agorophibia too. when does this end? I think ok is this seizure activity? no way its anxiety,. im not anxious feeling at all. sooooo many bizarre brain feelings I can't describe them well.

Hl01, This is exactly what I am experiencing. Just yesterday at work I had an episode where someone was talking to me and it was like Wooh! I feel 'off' and dizzy; like I'm about to seize. My vision blurs and I get anxious.

They let me step away from my desk and sit in a dark room for a bit. It helped but only a little. I am having it again this morning brought on by anxiety and I just feel like I am in this fog now. This is benzo withdrawal related, I just know it. What a terrible thing to experience :( You are not alone. I have two baby boys under the age of 2 yrs of age and I work 12 hours days ( I am temporarly on light duty for nursing purposes) and the days like this are terrible to get through. Distraction is key. Keeping the mind from wondering what it is or panicing about it. No use is worrying because I know it passes. Yours will too... Stay strong.