Daily waves starting with morning stiffness and rigidity? Anyone here?

[Le...]

Hi folks I am in Monster wave again more harder from my acute phase.

I am in month 18 and still I have daily waves starting with stiffness and rigidity to the roof?

This is my major problem and any kind of stress brings me more stiffness and rigidity also I have weakness......

Is this shits will ever go away, anyone here with this?

Absolutely.  Almost every morning I feel completely locked up.  Stretching out my calf muscles really hurts.  I feel weakness when I walk too, yes

It is my last main problem too but it is a huge problem.  Its everywhere, not just my legs. Call me crazy too but I can't massage them anymore.  If I massage my legs and back it seems to make things much worse in the morning.  Feels great at the time but have to pay for it later.  (This could just be me)

I'm in the middle of a very stressful time... new job, new house etc.  Its making everything 10X worse.  No doubt about it

Absolutely.  Almost every morning I feel completely locked up.  Stretching out my calf muscles really hurts.  I feel weakness when I walk too, yes

It is my last main problem too but it is a huge problem.  Its everywhere, not just my legs. Call me crazy too but I can't massage them anymore.  If I massage my legs and back it seems to make things much worse in the morning.  Feels great at the time but have to pay for it later.  (This could just be me)

I'm in the middle of a very stressful time... new job, new house etc.  Its making everything 10X worse.  No doubt about it

Calves are really bad for me also...something about K does this. I noticed we're both 10 years of K use; this is also my last remaining symptom (muscle tightness all over)

Yep, right there with y’all- still bad at 10 months out. Exercise  within reasonable limits, heat, and cannabis are only things that help me. It’s painful as all hell. My depression is mostly caused by it I think, the crushing chem depression has let up.