Did anyone have muscle weakness this bad? And how long?!;

[So...]

I'm only 7 weeks out from rapid detox

Muscle weakness so bad couldn't lift my limbs or walk for couple of weeks. (Also didn't sleep for days on end, that didn't help and a whole host of all the neurological symptoms)

Now can walk down the hall and stand in shower.

Going from being a competitive athlete to a wheelchair in a matter if a few months is overwhelming

Can't work, can't take care of my kids and family.I know all of you have experienced so many awful things, I'm just curious how long some of you took before the muscle weakness began getting better? Not even 100%, just even started to improve?

Thanks

Absolutely! I had muscle weakness to the point of only being able to stand for seconds at a time - then minutes - and have slowly built up to a couple of hours.  I recall looking at the distance between my bed and the stairs as such a huge undertaking.. stairs were a joke as I had to sit to go down them and back up.  Now I can grocery shop, clean and go on 2-3 mile walks after a year off.  However; I was a competitive tennis player and avid down hill skier and I am not ready for that.  SO to answer your question - a good 3 months of muscle weakness is to be expected and the key is to NOT push it once you get some of that strength back.  It is a journey for sure but you will get there with ACCEPTANCE.