The world is pretty but i cant feel it

[cr...]

It's beautiful outside today but i cant enjoy it. My brians squeezing me. Im shaking. And I'm so dissociated, I barely know whats happening right now. Today would be a good day to lay out on the beach and watch the waves. I miss being whole.

It's beautiful outside today but i cant enjoy it. My brians squeezing me. Im shaking. And I'm so dissociated, I barely know whats happening right now. Today would be a good day to lay out on the beach and watch the waves. I miss being whole.

Are you able to at least go sit outside in the sun for a few minutes? I find that sunshine on my skin makes me feel better.

PG

That's a horrible wd sxs to have Cres, but it is very common and people recover from it.  There is no eta on when it will ease because everyone is so different.  I hope it leaves you soon and you can feel good laying in the sun  :).  Mary

I have felt this way, too, and sometimes will say to my kiddos as we are outside, "It seems like a really nice day out." I can feel the sun and the wind but I am not attached to it and I feel outside of it somehow. I will tell you that it has gotten a little better at times and I am feeling more present in the world than I was two months ago. I force myself to be outside every single day even though I don't actually feel like I'm there.

Tell Brian to quit squeezing you crescentlite.  It's not nice.  :laugh:

Seriously, crescent, I'm the same.  I laugh, but I'm not really laughing.  It's only a memory I have.  :(

Dissociation is awful crescent, and thank you for posting.  I feel less alone.

We'll have our day in the sun. 

Dee

:smitten: