Tried cutting 1/16 of K and realized like 1mg D

[Th...]

Hey folks! I made another cut a few days back. I’m new to benzos and tapering so right now using the cut and hold method. I cut my .5 mg into 4’s and then took one of those quarters and cut it half (such an amateur). I then went to a benzo conversion chart and realized that 1/16 of K is equal to 1 mg of Diazepam. Isn’t it a lot to drop 1 mg of diazepam?

Hey folks! I made another cut a few days back. I’m new to benzos and tapering so right now using the cut and hold method. I cut my .5 mg into 4’s and then took one of those quarters and cut it half (such an amateur). I then went to a benzo conversion chart and realized that 1/16 of K is equal to 1 mg of Diazepam. Isn’t it a lot to drop 1 mg of diazepam?

I’m not sure but I cut 1/16 mg of k with no problem down to .125. Everyone is different. If you can tolerate that cut then that’s a good rate for you. If it feels like intolerable symptoms then go slower.

Agree with mountaintop TG.  Listen to your body, and taper accordingly.  It's a learning process.

Don't feel like an amateur TG, I was using a nail file to dust away particles.

Dee