So tired all the time

[Ni...]

I feel so tired last 2/3 weeks and sleep a lot i don't understand never had this i am now 5 months and 2 weeks of benzo's.

Does anybody have the same problem/symton/wave?

[99...]
I think that tiredness/fatigue is very much a sx of bwd. I have had it all through my wd, sometimes it was so great that i just had to lie down wherever i was, i remember a time when i was overcome with such a strong sense of fatigue that i just lay down on the grass, but mostly it has been an all pervading sense of tiredness. I'm almost 18 months off now and i'm still getting it, mostly it happens before and during waves which tend to come every 2-3 weeks and last for about a week dependent on the severity. Sometimes it seems that i'm only just over one bout of fatigue than the next one starts. From what i've read on here it's all very normal for wd.

I've had this a lot and still get it. It was my most prominent symptom (and still is). I do sleep a lot as well. In fact I had insomnia in acute but after that, it reversed and I slept a lot + enormous fatigue during the day. It is starting to stabilize though now at month 9. I am starting to think that it is a very common symptom as well, as I have seen a lot of people complaining about it. It passes!

Yes, so very fatigued, lack of motivation at 3+ months off Valium. 

Hate it.

As Sara oft says, we are healing. 

Dee

Two months off Xanax, I’m very fatigued all the time,

My energy is so low I think a hundred times before tackling a chore.

Hope this too will pass.

I had blasted fatigue for nearly three years of my taper. It was awful. I felt so unmotivated. I could barely clean and not consider it a project. When I got into the single digits of my Valium, my fatigue went away only to be replaced by insomnia. Neither are fun but honestly I wish I could get rid of the insomnia and get my fatigue back. Just saying neither is good.