Need verification of taper Builder

[Gu...]

I was on 2mg for a month and have tapered down to 1.90. I am using 1 mg in 50 mil Ativan/vodka solution. Pulled 2.5 mil and toss then split in 2 doses. Make another batch for a total of 4 doses. I think my math is messed up. That’s 1.80 correct? I also have .5s so could make 4 batches instead. Please help an old lady

OK, so 1) you make 2 batches each day, 1mg=50ml.  So that's 2mg and 100mls.  2)  You pull and toss 2.5mg from each batch, so you're actually drinking 95mls.  3)  That means your total dose is 1.9mg.

No offense, but "pull and toss" is such a silly, labor-intensive, wasteful,  complicated way to take ANY med that I really don't even want to tell people how to do it.

And you can do the 1ml=50ml ratio, but a ratio of .1mg=1ml, or even .01mg=1ml is so much simpler.  Then there really is no math, just move the decimal.  .1mg=1ml, .5mg=5ml, .75mg=7.5ml, etc.

BTW, a .1mg reduction in 30 days is a really s..l..o..w.. taper. 

Try this:

Combine 20mg + 40ml vodka + 160ml water.  Now you have 200ml liquid ativan, .1mg per ml, and it will be approx a 10-12 day supply.

And lets try .2mg/30 days...

.2mg/30 days = .007mg/day

So your schedule would be:

1.9mg                19ml

1.893mg            18.93ml

1.886mg            18.89ml

1.879mg            18.79ml

etc....

just lower your dose by .07ml (.007mg) each day.

The 2nd column are the amounts you drink each day, you do NOT "pull&toss" anything.

If you want to take 4 even doses, then just pull up the full days dose (as shown in the schedule), put it in a standard measuring cup, and top the cup up to 1 full cup.  The each dose will  simply be 1/4 cup.

Edited 11:50 pm

Builder...just wanted to say thanks and know that you are helping many many people in this battle.  Understanding the DLMT process with the alcohol solvent as you have explained in this and multiple other posts has made all the difference in the world!  Take care Brother!!