Jogging in place.

[cr...]

Im out in the garage jogging in place to keep myself from reinstating. This is probably going to backfire, but ive got electricity coursing through my neck into my brain. Its just getting worse while i lay down.  But i cant stand up for very long cus ive been mostly bedridden all year. The runnings making me dizzy but i need to send this energy somewhere besides my brain. Pacing isnt enough. I'm crashing either way. Ahhh Idk what else to do. Im doing 30 second bursts then laying down for 10 minutes. Wish there was some other way to treat this besides running around my parents garage like a mental patient. But i got nothing but more pills.

Crescent,

Here’s what I’ve been advised about exercise:

What we have going on is excess cortisol.  With a little mild exercise, like walking, we burn up the excess cortisol.  But cortisol is a “double-edged sword.”  When we exercise strenuously our bodies produce MORE cortisol to accommodate the exercise.  A domino effect happens and the cortisol hits our adrenal glands to produce adrenaline needed to exercise.  Increased cortisol and adrenaline will ramp up symptoms, not tone them down.

See?  It’s a “tipping point.”  Mild exercise reduces the cortisol, but strenuous exercise creates more cortisol.

Hope this helps.

Sofa