Why am I getting worse - help

[ba...]

Help, each day I am getting worse. If I give my phone number out will someone please call me. I will direct message my phone number to you.

Hi banditcut,

If you quit cold turkey, the side effects can be brutal. If you share your history of use and where you are at the moment, people with similar experiences can share experiences. Also, you can look around the board and/or use search to find answers to some of your questions/concerns.

Please don't give out your phone number to a stranger. Most people here are really great, but any online space can have predators who jump on invitations to have direct contact. You might be able to use the PM system here to speak one-on-one with someone who can offer support.

Hang in there. This is a space where you can get help, and you can get off and over the awful effects of benzos.

Help, each day I am getting worse. If I give my phone number out will someone please call me. I will direct message my phone number to you.

Hello  banditcat,

I'm sorry things are rough for you right now.

We want everyone to remain anonymous here on the forum, this is for each member's security and privacy.  Because of this we disallow the sharing of personal information such as phone numbers and email addresses. I know it might be nice to talk in person over the phone or via email, this is the internet and protecting the privacy and security of members is of utmost importance to us.

Keep posting, others will offer their knowledge and support.

Bella

BANDITCAT

PLEASE STAY WITH US  :smitten:  PROMISE ME.

YOU'VE MADE IT SO VERY FAR, PLS DO NOT GIVE UP.

HOLD TIGHT TO BANDIT :smitten:

IF YOU CAN GIVE GENERAL AREA YOU'RE IN, HOPE S/ONE HERE CAN OFFER HELPLINE # FOR U ?

MY HUBS TELLS ME TO CALL SAMARITANS, I KNOW HOW U FEEL + HAVE SOME SAME SXS.

BUT AM NOW ON TON OF VALIUM.... IN A VERY ROUGH PATCH. UNABLE TO POST AS NORMALLY WOULD.

BUT YOUR POSTS CALLED OUT TO ME AS URGENT - THO U ARE NOT SOUNDING HYSTERICAL, ETC.

ALL BUDDIES MAY NOT SENSE UR URGENCY. I DO.

BUT YOU WILL  BE OK, U ARE FREE OF BENZOS - PLS HAVE HOPE, HEALING IS NEAR.

WE CAN DO THIS BANDITCAT XX

bandit, we cannot just give out phone numbers. That is hot safe, for you or us. You have to rely on only the written words. I know that stinks, but it is reality in this world we live now that is all wired into the Internet. Please know you are not alone in how bad you feel. I was so bad during my first year post going cold turkey off a boatload of benzos and ADs that I truly thought I had gone insane. It was that bad. I was hallcucinating, horribly depressed, and could not sleep a wink for a year. NO lie. I hung on for der life, praying that what I read here on BB was true. It turned out to be very true and I am so glad I stuck with it. It took me 3 years to fully heal but I do not regret this a bit. I am now 69 years old. I went CT in 2012. I am now healthier and happier than I have been in about twenty years. I am now active for my age, able to work and earn money, and sleep just fine.

No matter how bad you feel now, please hang on and keep reaching out.

Tell us more about where you are with benzos. OFF entirely? How? Taper or CT? How long has it been? What sorts of symptoms are you having? I am willing to bet I had the same stuff too.

Keep writing, friend. Do not give up. Please do not give up. The world needs you.

east

** BUMP **

dear buddies

PLEASE see banditcat's other posts.

only 5 posts + they're brief + include most info those of you more experienced buddies need to further assist him in his time of great need + support. 

hold tight banditcat ---- keep posting, keep asking, venting, whatever you need - there's also a faith-based support area - but you simply need to request access to it.

many 'success stories' of CT - please see that section too, it's always 'open' - to give you hope + distraction.

please just stay with us.... xx