Remeron/Mirtazapine Withdrawal - Painful Throat Hunger

[...]

So. I'm currently on my fourth or fifth attempt at quitting Remeron/Mirtazapine.  And every time after about one to three weeks stomach pains of various kinds start up, but it always starts with painful hunger in the back of the throat. And it NEVER goes away.

Anyone understand this, what might cause it, and how to get rid of it without reinstating this time?

Description:  I feel hunger in the back of my throat and it's so intense that it's unbearable, it never goes away, ever, and it doesn't matter if I eat or not.  If I eat all that does is make me feel the pain of being full at the same time as the pain of feeling like I'm starving to death in the back of my throat.

The feeling is exactly the same feeling as if you were SEVERELY hungry.  Not ignorable.

Anyone understand this? Anyone have this? Anyone know the science behind this and what I could do to stop it short of going back on Remeron?

Remeron as you all know if you're reading this, also makes you feel hungry all the time, but not in a weird painful unbearable way.  But quitting it, gives me this insane intense version, that ranges from intense and uncomfortable, to painful. And NEVER stops or goes away. I usually give up after a few days when this starts, and reinstate the remeron, because it's so unbearable.