Headache madness - anyone else?

[Kr...]

Anyone else have horrendous headaches since jumping? I'm one week out from jumping after a 4 week 1mg > .75mg > .5mg > .25mg taper. I was taking between 1.5mg and .5mg for almost 4 years.

I just don't see a ton of headache posts here so I wonder if my headache is something else. It's one of the main reasons I quit - I thought it was interdose withdrawal. I suppose it could be. Today the headache is really bad after 6 days of it getting progressively better. This nonlinear getting better stuff is so weird. Makes no sense. Getting better, getting better, getting better, gonna die.  :laugh:

I'm very thankful for 1) CBD tincture and 2) that I don't really have anxiety like I once did. I took Klonopin to sleep after working night shift for years. And when I got back on the day shift I never really stopped...

Headache has not been a real problem for me Knocksteady.  Phew, I avoided something. 

I've seen others talk of debilitating headache so you are not alone. 

Hope you see improvement soon. 

That was funny...."getting better, getting better, gonna die."  :laugh:

But only we, here, would get the joke. 

Dee

I had terrible headaches during my taper and after.  Massage therapy helped a lot and also going keto for 6 weeks made my migraines less intense and happen less often.

I had terrible headaches during my taper and after.  Massage therapy helped a lot and also going keto for 6 weeks made my migraines less intense and happen less often.

I'm sorry you had bad headaches but I'm glad I'm not alone. I missed a day and a half of work this week due to unbelievably intense pressure headaches. I had one that dissipated over days 1-4 then it returned with a vengeance over the last 2 days. Today I woke up and it had retreated somewhat so I'm back at work. I feel grateful to be this far along. I'm still experiencing that underlying anxious feeling but it's getting better every day.

Thank you guys for your help and experience. This is so much easier knowing I'm not alone. <3 Because at times it definitely feels like it!

Headache has not been a real problem for me Knocksteady.  Phew, I avoided something. 

I've seen others talk of debilitating headache so you are not alone. 

Hope you see improvement soon. 

That was funny...."getting better, getting better, gonna die."  :laugh:

But only we, here, would get the joke. 

Dee

Yeah I was talking to my brother the other day that I just have to laugh about how bad I feel at times. He didn't quite get it but I knew you guys would understand! :D