anyone in touch with Dezlaz4 from 2015

[he...]

Hi it’s actually Helplesshubby wife here , I can’t  sit down or lay down at all without the most severe cruel unbearable excruciating debilitating crippling pain, two years a forced off  basically cold turkey my rectum burns my tailbone burns my vagina burns my butt ox hurt my hips burn I have frozen shoulders my brain burns my skin burns joint pain bone pain muscle pain back neck hip rib even the pillow hurts my face water feels like shards of glass on my skin and I’m lucky to get an hour of sleep a day because making contact with any furniture or even closing hurts me I am hoping that I’m going to survive this please feel free to contact me  , I don’t find very many people with this unbearable symptom thank you so much I’ll be happy to give you my email address

• 2 years later...

Hi it’s actually Helplesshubby wife here , I can’t  sit down or lay down at all without the most severe cruel unbearable excruciating debilitating crippling pain, two years a forced off  basically cold turkey my rectum burns my tailbone burns my vagina burns my butt ox hurt my hips burn I have frozen shoulders my brain burns my skin burns joint pain bone pain muscle pain back neck hip rib even the pillow hurts my face water feels like shards of glass on my skin and I’m lucky to get an hour of sleep a day because making contact with any furniture or even closing hurts me I am hoping that I’m going to survive this please feel free to contact me  , I don’t find very many people with this unbearable symptom thank you so much I’ll be happy to give you my email address

Although this is a revived thread, it is important that members remember the Forum Rules and Guidelines regarding the BB policy in terms of sharing personal contact information:

You are not allowed to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum, nor should you ask for the contact information of other members.  Virtual meetings and chats have become common and while chatting with others going through withdrawal may be helpful, we cannot ensure the anonymity of members will be protected. Links to any chats or requests to join, Facebook or any other social networking website which might potentially identify members' true identity are not allowed.

Thank you,

sunshine75