When to taper again?

[Po...]

Hi buddies.

Everyone keeps telling me to wait until I stabilize before I make any more cuts. Well I’ve now been waiting 2 and a half months and I am eager to get started again but I don’t feel totally stable. I just don’t want to make things worse. My worst symptoms include insomnia, tremors, cognitive decline.

I have the support of my family for the next two months and I don’t want to waste it waiting to be “normal”.

What do you guys think. Should I go ahead and make some cuts?

That sounds frustrating Pearl. You can always try and see if you can manage a small cut. And then go from there. This is all a confusing process. Is there anything that can be aggravating your symptoms like other meds, drinking, any foods you could be sensitive to that you weren’t before? Our CNS gets so sensitive to everything during a taper.

I could never stabilize no matter how long I waited between cuts. I just had to keep going and hope for the post benzo healing.

Are your symptoms tolerable?  Can you function?  If the answers to those are yes and you have felt that way for a couple weeks, go for a short cut or micro taper, whatever you were doing before.  Slow

and steady.  Good luck  :D.  Mary