Best taper rate for Alprazolam

[Be...]

Hi, I'm new here and I need some help.  I'm currently at a 0.5mg tablet of tafil (alprazolam) every night for two months due to anxiety.

I want to try titration, using vodka. I need a suggestion about a good taper rate for me. 

Thanks in advance  :smitten:

Hi, I'm new here and I need some help.  I'm currently at a 0.5mg tablet of tafil (alprazolam) every night for two months due to anxiety.

I want to try titration, using vodka. I need a suggestion about a good taper rate for me. 

Thanks in advance  :smitten:

A pretty conservative starting point is 5%/14 days.  in your case that would be...

.5mg X 5% = .025mg

.025mg/14 days = .0018mg/day.  I would round up to .002mg/day.

One of the neat things about a DLMT is you can very easily make changes to the rate if you want to.

Hi Builder, Thank you for your answer and sorry for my English . My mother language is Spanish.

I'm having interdose withdrawal symptoms. Last night I had a panic attack near the time of my dose. I'm exhausted.

I'm afraid of the reduction, but I'm positive sure that I want to start my way out of this. My goal is start today, tonight. Obviously my feelings are bittersweet.

If I get it right, I need 1ml vodka to dissolve my 0,5mg alprazolam. Is this correct?

Thank you again.  :thumbsup:

If I get it right, I need 1ml vodka to dissolve my 0,5mg alprazolam. Is this correct?

Thank you again.  :thumbsup:

Yes, that's correct.