Anybody else?

[St...]

I’m 13 months off and wonder if anyone feels rejuvenated or sleepy at night. I’m sleeping every night for the most part now but I’m still having headaches to the point it makes me nausea. Is this normal?

Are you waking up with the headaches or do they happen during the day. Waking up with headaches is a possible symptom of sleep apnea, but it could also be an issue with neck support if your neck also feels extra stiff in the morning.

Are you waking up with the headaches or do they happen during the day. Waking up with headaches is a possible symptom of sleep apnea, but it could also be an issue with neck support if your neck also feels extra stiff in the morning.

It’s all the time. Just sharp shooting pains and just always hurting. I don’t feel normal. I never feel refreshed and I never get sleepy at night or as the day progresses. My vision is kind of still messed up, and the doctor told me my eyes aren’t producing oil like they are supposed to anymore. My eyes stay really dry.

Your signature shows some on and off benzo usage along with a cold turkey and fairly fast taper so it is probably not too unexpected that you are getting slammed with a serious protracted withdrawal. I think that all the symptoms you listed can be found on a list of potential withdrawal symptoms. If you were not this way before benzos you can expect to eventually get better. It is just hard to put up with the mess until they do.

I haven' t posted here in a while......But my sleep or lack of is still pretty bad....I rarely ever get sleepy...I did try Ashwaganda and that seemed to help....But I quit because I do not want to be on anything.  I also was put on Bio Identicial Progesterone.    I took it for a couple weeks....didn't really help and I do not want to take that either.  Does everyone agree that taking no supplements is the best thing?  Will sleep return and is this still pro tracted withdrawal?  I always seem to feel wired and not tired or sleepy.  I am scared that my brain is damaged.....GABA, neurotransmitters, etc.